My Scrible's – Week 39

Long Gap since I have made a Personal post on the blog. Lack of effort is the Reason. Last few Months were casual. Work load was Low during the month of August & September due to Vacation in Middle East & Ramadan Season. After that thing started to because little bit tough but it is alright. I tried my luck with PSC two months back, it will be a miracle if I get into the List. Made a visit to Old Campus at Ooty last month to attend the CSICE Alumni meet 2010. It was a wonderful Event. Around 110 old students attend with only I representing the Malayali’s student of entire 12 batches. I also had the honour to address the gathering and I have request the management make effort to invite some of the old student who in good position to College for Various departmental Function. More details on the Report of CSICE Alumni Meet. Lot of thing happening around the World. Champion League in South Africa, Floods in Pakistan, CWG Corruption Charges & Mess, Foul cry of opposition related to other state Lottery, announcement of Local body election in Kerala, Change of Fortune for Ferrari in F1 Race, Mixed performance all top team in BPL , victory of CSK in CL 2010, Finally the verdict on 60 yr old Ayodhya Case.

For me Professional not much changes. Hope Change will occur soon. Thing happening around me making me little bit nervous regarding the decision to be made. Teaching field have an appeal to change the profession to Teaching with high salaries around 22K , while encouraging economies make me thing to start a business venture in CBE, or lot for prospective good Job in another Company. Decision indefinitely postponed. A long awaited, triple time postponed training on time management, negotiation skill final took place last month. Boring but refreshing to hear old stuff for third time. Negotiation Skill part interesting from the business point of view. Looked totally different from the SCM Style of Functioning. Management is planning to take all the Staff to Dubai for Annual party on occasion of 25th birth anniversary of the company in DEC 1 2010. This is only motivation factor, but not excited while I am hoping for some kind of Change before that thing happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A FIRM?

എങ്ങനെയാണ് ഒരു വിമാനം പറക്കുന്നത്?