Good Bye 2010

Another year is passing by. Lot of good thing as well as lot of bad things personally for me. I tried for a job change but that has not materialized. But a first Foreign trip has happened in form of tour to Dubai . First time being in a aeroplane and also to be part of the activities in an airport. In Profession I got promoted as commercial Engineer, achieved a membership in a professional body of IIIE. Personally I was able to reduced my weight by 7 Kgs, got rid of an old bad habit of nail biting. I visited the Science congress held in January, taken part of the 15th IIFFK, part of the various exhibition & Seminar held in Trivandrum. I was able to buy a new LED TV this year. Hope to buy a car soon.

Wrote so many PSC exams. Hope that any one of that will prove to be good one. Dubai Trip and activities will always remain in memories related to this year. Even though I missed church & related activities this year I experience GOD in several forms. Thank you lord.

Another satisfying experience is the starting of Road Work from Nalanchira to Kesavadasapuram based on my compliant to Chief Minister. But sad thing is the sound disturbance from the horn type loud speaker from the temple. I could not solve that problem. Will Do it in 2011.

Hope the New year will be wonderful to me. Hope I could achieve a 30K plus Salary job by 2011 year end. I also dream to be part of good project work. Hope all Dreams will come true.



Wish all a happy, Wonderful, Fruitful, Prosperous 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A FIRM?

എങ്ങനെയാണ് ഒരു വിമാനം പറക്കുന്നത്?