What is the Purpose of UIDAI ?When Govt of India announced the creation of Unique Identification Authority of INDIA (Aadhaar ) i had huge expectation about it . The budget speech given an impression of creation of unique identification Card (ID )( similar to Some thing already in practice in US ) , but later it was change into just a magic No . The Card will store the bio metric information of a individual and no duplication will be allowed. As a citizen my impression was that the No or Card whatever will bring an end to carrying lot of Document for getting a sanction in any govt office . But as of now I dont think it will bring any change for that situation in INDIA .Today i have applied for the UIDAI NO in a bank in Trivandrum . The Person who have entered my document have received an application form with a set of photocopy of my document like password , driving licence , ration card etc .. i asked him whether he need to see the original to verify whether i have given correct document . He said no need . He started the process with taking my Photo , followed by finger print of my 10 finger , and Iris scan . He then entered the basic Details about me from the application without checking any original documents and also entered it into Malayalam language . He asked whether the typed details are correct or not .Then he taken a Print out . Asked me to Sign . Job Done . Then he added my other details like Driving licence , Ration card etc . I for my sake just checked whether he is entering the correction no . My UIDAI no will reach home in 6 weeks Time. Since i have given passport as supporting document for general data my details are be correct .since passport is verified by the local police . But for a common man ( a farmer) without passport how can he give a correct document . Some time he might know his date of birth ,sometime does not ..So the Details are not corrects and moreover not verified also . Only thing that is correct is finger print and Iris Scan . But a Fraud can manipulate anything if needed .

From the above process what I understood I have created another Document for me to preserve . This "Number " will not solve any problem of me or bring any benefit but will create problem for me if something is entered wrong or have mismatch . hope that wont happen . I wonder whether this number will enable me to renew my passport or get any sanction from some govt departments fast without any other document to prove that I am "XXXX" Aged "Y" , Son of "CCC" etc . Still I need to carry the Same all document if I need to get my passport renewed or for any other purpose .This will not change even whole of India have got UIDAI Number , Since no authority have verified my document to say that all details entered are true .

So UIDAI is a NATIONAL WASTE .



Passport Department dont believe in Election ID Card , Election ID Department does not believe in Driving licence . The problem Continue . Lets wait for who approve the UIDAI Number and who will NOT Approve the UIDAI Number

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A FIRM?

എങ്ങനെയാണ് ഒരു വിമാനം പറക്കുന്നത്?