Life in CET

Life in the kerala's Premier institute was wonderful. when i first came to the collge i thought it is big thing to be the part of that college. later on i started to understand that the there is no difference between other college and CET. The difference in the CET is the student itself and the facilities it has. Since Best of Kerala come to CET it is the Best.
The Cet have given me my good memories and sour too. Cet enabled me to attend 3 natinal conference. It enabled me to present me in one such conference. it also Enabled me to develop and transform in every way of my life. The Cet also enabled me to achieve the best paper award. The days in CET have gone like a wind....now i am an Alumi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A FIRM?

എങ്ങനെയാണ് ഒരു വിമാനം പറക്കുന്നത്?