week1 & 2 -2010

A new year have started with a bang. A decade has past us and a new decade have arisen. 2 years have gone by since I have started to continue post in My Blog. Though most of the posts in My Scribble are from other website and Article which I have read and also photos which I have Covered there are only Few post which are my own Personal Creation .So I have Decide to make a Personal note ( Post) of Each Week . It could be Weekly Report of Certain incident in Week.

While I Write this Post we already into Week 3 of 2010. i.e. only 50 week left for 2010 to leave us. This Show pace of Our life. Personally Speaking this was a Short week Since I have off in this Week Saturday. Last Monday Eve I watch the Malayalam Movie named “evidom sorghum Annu”. Movie Starring Mohanlal Directed by Rosshan Andrews. Movie is Thriller based on a land mafia. Since it speak about a Current Topic of interested in public Domain I Liked the movie. Tuesday and Wednesday Evening I had the Chance to visit the Exhibition organized as part of the Indian Science Congress held at Kariyavattom Campus of University Of Kerala. Actually the exhibition was very informative and interesting since the research and Development of Indian Defence Sector and Space Sector will not be exposed to public other that through these type of exhibition. My Bike is having some kind of Problem which is being persisting for last one month. Changed a Tyres with new One Hoping that will end the Problem. But it is not so. Have to Correct the Bike In Next Week. Interesting New of the week are the Health of Joythi Basu (former CM of West Bengal), Defeat of Man U by Leeds in FA Cup, opening of Burj Khalifa, lavalin Case and Private Bus Strike in Kerala.

Last Week was of mixed type of Week Where u r accidentally busy. I found it hard to concentrate in my Work (Reason: Lack of Interest and Goal). Week also had a Birthday party of one of My Colleagues. Week end I was Free In My house. I had time to harvest the Pepper. Remaining time I used it for preparing for PSC Exam. Evening it was Cloudy & rained later in night I spend some time in Nishagandi Open Space.

I think it is too lengthy Note Probable the Biggest Scribble since it is the Starting of this type Of Personal note. Hope this type of Scribbles Continue in coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A FIRM?

എങ്ങനെയാണ് ഒരു വിമാനം പറക്കുന്നത്?