2014- A Flash back


Yet another year is about to leave. What 2014 have done to us particular to me. I am not going to call it as great year or fabulous year like all do always when we write such a self-introspection at the end of the year. It is not because it is not a good year or fabulous year. 2014 have being successful enough to be remembered & thank god for all that he has given. Travelled thousands of kilometers. Relocated to Dubai. Made new friends. Learned a totally new life style which will be an experience of life. Learned how to be diplomatic & at the same time cunning to survive in this stuff world particularly in UAE. Year started with a set back to my personal goal but later it gave way to a success to a new mode of life. Relocation to Dubai, Three months in Airport site, 18th gulf youth conference, into 30th year since my birth , another small thing in my life for first time which I don’t want to relieve will be remain as the things to be remembered for 2014 in my personal life.
Around the World few things remains in my mind. The AAP Movement in Delhi , Saritha related Drama in Trivandrum , Modi’s Election win , MH370 Missing which is still missing, Standoff between Ukraine & Russia , MH17 crash accident , War on ISIS by America & allies , Football World Cup in brazil , IPL Drama , ISL football revolution in India , Ferrari’s Struggle in F1 2014 season , FA Cup victory of Arsenal , depreciation of Indian rupee to new highest , Dramatic fall in global oil price , Positive growth of American Economy , Make In India & Swach bharat Photo Shoot of BJP , Bar Drama in Kerala , QZ 8501 missing are some of important event . It is absolute strange there is not a single Film that could make into to be remembered one this year from any segment.
2015 hope to be a year of Lot of change to me personally. I am not going to make any resolution which will not be fulfilled.
Wish all My Friend a HAPPY 2015. I Wish all my friends & family have a blessed , Peaceful , healthy , wealthy , Happy , Colorful , Shining New Year with Tons of JOY & SUCCESS .
May god bless all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A FIRM?

എങ്ങനെയാണ് ഒരു വിമാനം പറക്കുന്നത്?