Personal Balance Sheet - 2013


As i sit down to write this (Balance Sheet 2013) ,i found it difficult where to start with , what to start ?. Well i started 2013 in bhubaneswar with a church Service . As usual during return trip late night at 1.00 am i was stopped by police van for regular inspection .
Personally for me 2013 was an Average year . Completed 2 yrs of service in Cipet as Faculty , trained in various equipments , subjects was highlight of 2013.
Health wise year was not so great . around 45 days during the summer i suffered from viral fever with temperature floating for days with no mechanism to escape . Travelled a Lot during this Year . Made 5 time trip between Bhubaneswar & various part of south india till Sept 2013 . Travelled from Trivandrum in South kerala to wayand & Mangalaore in North kerala via Bus & Train or a combination of both . Travelled all the way along in Bangalore , Mangalore , Coromondal Coast several time in Train this year. Challenging Period was during May & June 2013 when i was down with Fever & accompained by ill treatment of the employer ( Which I like to not to comment to ..if i do it will have damaging effect on White collared Person ). Since I beleif, I have not done any thing wrong to against Rule of law , performed my task to my best ability ,nothing against god & to my self conscious.
Watched lot of Movies this year it include my first in new generation Theatre like Inox in Bhubaneswar . In bangalore it has become a routing part of the Life . I enjoyed the movies like Chennai Express , Dhrishyam , Punyalan Agarbarthis , Silence , Dhooom 3 . I Was fortunate to be part of various NGO activity in different part of South India.
Another Unforgettable day in bhubneswar when i visited Chilka Lake & neighbouring village along with my colleagues & also the trip to Chennai on June 20 2013 .
It was Awesome Experience to visit the EXCOM 2013 held at BIEC Bangalore . It given a enlightment into new trends & developments in Construction Industry. Enable to Understand about various machine that are being employed for construction purpose.
The death of Nelson Mandela ,Retirement of Sachin Tendulkar, AAP movement , semifinal election Result , rise of Arsenal Football club to top position in the BPL , Death of Ducati driver in Moto GP , Tracking of Philan that struck AP & odisha Coast , F1 race till Ferrari lost the Plot are some of the Events in 2013 which i carefully followed
Made a Life Changing Decision on September 2013. I decided to leave Bhubaneswar & Move to Bangalore from where i am writing this balance sheet of 2013. It is a testing period of life . My God Protected me & Guiding Me all through out this period . This year i have felt presence of god Almighty in different format at different moments of my life . Even though i was not so grate full to god , he was so grate ful to keep in his arms . I do rewind one example.I & my friends tried a lot to get a train ticket to home town during summer when i was down with heavy fever . But God given me a ticket at right moment when I should leave for home . God is one who evacuated me from Bhubaneswar on time before Phalin was even born .
Well I strongly believe new year 2014 will be challenging one & a Life Changing One too . I Hope 2014 will be full of new achievement & challenges , Fun , Happiness , Good health & More Challenges than rest of life.
Wish all a Happy New year 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A FIRM?

എങ്ങനെയാണ് ഒരു വിമാനം പറക്കുന്നത്?